Layout

Saturday, 30 October 2010

A card for 2 challenges

Morning, i hope everyone is havin a great weekend so far, I'm in work at 12, then I'm going to help my son move into his new flat, hopefully when i get there all the hard work will be done he he...

I'm entering this card into 2 challenges the first being the sketch i followed at the fab Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog i really love this one and then at Wild Orchid Crafts the theme is pastel's. I have used Musing Melinda from whiff of joy and coloured her again with pro markers and prisma pencils blended with sansador, the flowers are from wild orchid crafts and the papers are sweet nothings the pearls and pins are from my stash.
Thanks for looking Shell xx

4 comments:

jules said...

Hi Shell love the card! gorgeous!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh the colours in this card are really beautiful, hey work so well together
Lisa ;)

coops said...

wow!! stunning card shell.love this image and your colouring is fab.gorgeous colous and papers and fab layout :D

xx coops xx

Beth said...

Such a pretty card Shell, the colour are lovely and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...