Layout

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge card



Ooohhh there is a fab sketch by Bev this week at Wild Orchid Crafts i just had to make a card for it, i know I'll be using this one again when my mojo goes walk about.


One of my new years resolutions this year was to make a matching box and decorate the inside of any cards at the same time as making the card, i have a really bad habit of not making the box until the card is needed by that time i may have used all the paper that matched the card and so far I'm doing ok, i have made 5 this week and done boxes for them all....don't know how long it'll last though ha ha.. I've used K&Co papers (again) a gorjuss Hangler image coloured with pro markers and prisma pencils, pearls and ribbon from my stash and of course the lush flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for looking Shell xx

5 comments:

Patsi said...

this is gorjuss and i love the image xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shell :-) the image is jsut soo cute and the papers and embellies are fab ,, lovely box too :-)


it has been lovely having you along with us and I wish you all the very best for 2011 :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Leanne said...

Love your blog!!! Your cards are soo pretty!! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower of my blog and I am now following you!! Can't wait to see more in 2011 and what a great idea to make boxes as you go along!!

coops said...

oh this is gorgeous shell, adorable image and fab colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

Lila said...

Lovely card with great colours. Thanks for your visit in my little corner. I am now following you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...