Layout

Monday, 2 May 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge card

Afternoon Guy's I'd like to share a card i have just made for a few challenges. I have got into the habit off only putting my dt cards up and none of the other cards i make so, i will update my blog more....





I have used my new Nit Wits papers for this card, i don't know what took me so long to try these they are gorjuss, and I'll never run out lol, the image is a lotv square, the flowers are of course from wild orchid crafts, and the doilies are from poppy's (link at in the side bar). I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....Wild Orchid Crafts white + 2 colours with a twist. The twist is to use roses on your card I have used pink + purple.... the Dream Valley Challenge is flowers, and i have followed the sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, i hope it counts because i had to put my sentiment on the other side to the sketch....





Have a great bank holiday, and thanks for stopping by my blog Shell xxx

7 comments:

E.T said...

gorgeous!

Debs said...

Beautiful card. Love the fab flowers. Debs xx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Mags said...

How beautiful this is! I love Nitwits papers, too - I'm never reluctant to use them because I know I can always print them again!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Kim said...

Awww what an adorable card hun! This is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Gry said...

Adorable card! Love everything about it!
Thanks for joining SS&S this week!

Hugs Gry!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous.
mwah
Trace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...