Layout

Tuesday 29 September 2009

simon says stamp...... its a stitch up


morning everyone i hope you all had a good weekend. I had a fab one, went to stay at my friend Patsi's and on Saturday we had a brill time crafting with Jen than later on Sara another friend joined us, we had a few drinks on Saturday night than on Sunday we all went to Warrington for the Crafty Devil craft meet and as always had a great laugh all the girls are great.

anyways onto my card, i' entering this into the Simon Say's Stamp challenge. i have used one of Mo's images they are all so yummy i just adore them all, this card i kept quiet plain because i think I'm going to do about 50 of them using different images so it wont talk forever to do my Christmas cards. special ones like for family I'll do something else.

Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave i love reading them all.

Shell x

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card ! The image is beautiful and the papers and embellies are perfect ! :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful image and love the embossing.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very beautiful card!! I love the design and the colors you chose!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...