Layout

Friday 16 December 2011

Polka Doodle Time

Hi again, Blogger is doin my head right in this morning.....anybody else using the new interface mmmmmmm i dont like it, but it wont let me post using the old one aarrgghhhh... This week at Polka Doodles the theme is through the window.....I really struggled with this one let me tell ya....I do however love my finished card. I went for a tent card and i got the inspiration from my teamie Nelly
The papers are from the Magical Winter Cd, the trees are from the Sundae of Seasons Cd and the little dude is off the new Pretty Tuff CD I'd like to enter it into the following challenges.... My Mum's Craft Shop.....Cute and funky Christmas Stampin For The Weekend.....Christmas Thats it for now, thanks for looking Shell xx

6 comments:

Nelly said...

Oh Wow i love this! also reminds me of my nephew, love this cd :)))he he thanks for the credit too, glad i could help ..Nelly X

Daniele said...

what a fabbie tent card it worked out really well
hugs

coops said...

stunning card shell.love the fab winter scene and gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us for our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card just love the design. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
Lyndsey xx

Pauline said...

This is beautiful, I love the image of the boy, he looks so chilly! A great scene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...