Layout

Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Charisma

Today is Charisma Cardz 3rd birthday'
We have so many prizes to be won &
dont forget you can enter 3 times in each challenge.


For my card I've used the gorjuss sleeping beauty
from Saturated canary, coloured with copics.
the papers are my new first edition ones.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
My Mums Craft Shop.....Here come the girls
Cupcake Challenges......Something new (my Papers)
Make it Monday.....Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today,
Shell xxx

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Michelle.Your colouring is beautiful...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the doily and the embossing ,perfect colouring and beautiful layout . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

coops said...

fantastic card shell.love your bold colours and the iamge is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! Your image is so beautiful and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...