Layout

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Case It


Morning Guy's
this week at Creative Inspirations we have a different challenge for you..
This is the first time I've ever done this and it's to case a card..
Aunty Sue one off my teamies has made a card
and we had to copy the layout ie...case the card.

You can see the original card HERE...
and here's my take on it.


I've had this image coloured for ages in fact it was the first image
I ever coloured with my copics
The image is from Kenny K, the fabulous cogs are from a friend
and the papers are Tim Holtz..
It fits the following challenges....
Bearly Mine....Embossing
Everybody art challenge...card for a man
thanks for looking
Shell xx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is fab and think my brother would have liked this too. Not sure if his partner would have tee hee

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous x

coops said...

fantastic card shell.love your colours and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Wow what a super card, and fabulous coloring of the image, great casing of the original card too, love the embossing. Thanks for taking part this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
hugs
Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...