Layout

Wednesday 22 May 2013

SplodgeAway High Res Review

Hi Shell here, I finally got my hands on some of the Elegance High Res card
 and all I can say is WOW.  Before I say what I though of the card I just wanted to say I'm not an expert on colouring but I do know what I like so with that said I can honestly say this cardstock is one of the better ones out there, it's 300gsm and is super smooth so it's perfect for all your alcohol marker pens, it even went through my printer so I could use my digi's.

 I like to layer my colours  to get the right amount of shading I want and I had no bleeding even with my reds, the image I coloured in red I used 4 different pens and still no bleeding.
 Value for money is also important to me and at £4.99 for 25 sheets it's just right. For my card I have used copics for the hair and promarkers for the rest of the image. The image if from Saturated Canary, I used a Splodgeaway mask called Dirty Skratchy for the background all the die cuts have been cut on my cameo..
Thanks for stopping by today and I would say get some of this card and try it for yourself you won't be disappointed.
Shell xxx


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning shell.beautiful details and colours and I love the sc image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...