Layout

Friday 7 June 2013

Isn't She Lovely

Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful....Sorry got that song in my head now
so I thought you could have it there to.
Here's a card I made for the Saturated Canary challenge, this week Krista and the girls want us to 
used the gorjuss Lovely. Oh my I love this image..
a lil close up of her

I have coloured her with promakers and the fabulous flowers are from Petal Lu.
If you use facebook go take a look at Lu's page you won't be disappointed I can
promise you that.
It also fits into the following challenges 
In the Pink....Anything goes
The Paper Shelter....Flower Power
Hope you all have a great weekend..x

6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wohooooo! there she is!! now you know I love love love this card already hun!! its just gorgeous and all those flowers look beautiful
thank you so much for sharing your 'Lovely' with us over on the SC challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xxx

CraftyKay said...

gorgeous Shell. I was looking at this challenge and the image is lovely.x
Good Luckx

Unknown said...

Ooooh - she is lovely! Wonderful work!

Now I will have that song stuck in my head.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
xoxo

Christine L said...

She certainly IS lovely Shell... and you've coloured her so well. Love your fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time - good luck!

Christine x

coops said...

so beautiful shell.gorgeous pretty image and colours and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Certainly a showcase of lush softness. I like all the pretty pastel colors and the coloring is gorgeous.

So happy you played with us at Saturated Canary

Ruby :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...