Layout

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Monochrome.....with Kenny K

Hi Guy's, it's time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations, this week it's MONOCHROME.
I normally struggle with this theme but for some reason this card sorta made it's self lol.

We have been sponsored this time by the fab Kenny K and I've used Carmen Electra, I have no idea where the papers are from I think a friend gave me them a few months ago. 
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges
Kenny K- Case the dt ( I cased Louise's card)
Papertake Weekly-Occasions 
Thanks for stopping by today xx

5 comments:

Danielle C said...

Wonderful monochrome card! I love when everything falls into place and the card takes on a life of it's own. It turned out great, Thanks for joining the Krafty Krew this fortnight and good luck!
Danielle:)

Louise said...

Fabulous card, love the monochrome and fabulous job on casing my card. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's for our challenge
hugs Louise

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for entering our CASed card challenge. Good luck and please stop and visit us again at Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge.

Unknown said...

Uuuu - I like her! :) :) :)
Great coloring and paper combination.
Have a nice day...

Cheryl Valadez said...

Great coloring, great layout, great take on the case challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew! Hugz, Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...