Layout

Sunday 1 September 2013

Make it colourful # 1

Hi Guy's
I'm back again to share a colouring I did for the first Make It Colourful Challenge,
The challenge was to colour in orange and black, and if you
wanted to take it a step further to create a spooky background.
Well I tried I really did but this was as spooky as I could get lol.

I'm thrilled with the finished scene, I will be a bit braver next time I promise.
I think I'll decorate an old biscuit tin to fill with sweeties for Halloween,
for when the kiddies come trick or treating.
I would like to enter it into colouring challenge #1
I used copics, promarkers, prisma pencils and a white gel pen.
thanks for looking and any tips you can leave me would be great.
xx

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a great scene, which is set off perfectly with the pop of orange on the dress. Thanks so much for joining the Make it Colourful Challenge :)

Meesh said...

Hey, hey, hey! Howdy Shell! Just popping by to praise your creation Mrs :) Whatcan I say? It's FABULOUS... that's what! Love the atmospheric background and how you've made the main character REALLY pop in her gorgeous orange dress. Great work!
Thanks for joining us in the Make It Crafty challenge :D

Meesh. xxx

Janice W. said...

Looks terrific! I think it is a wonderful scene!

Rhea Weigand said...

Your design is just wonderful and is your coloring technique. Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at Make It Colourful. I have become a new follower
Hugs, Rhea
PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com
MakeItColourful.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...