Layout

Sunday 8 December 2013

Make it crafty, Wedding card

Morning again Guy's
I'm back again this time I'm havin a bash at the 
make if crafty facebook dt call..Love this group
on Facebook everyone is so helpful and I have learnt so much from them all.
There is a sketch challenge every month also a colouring
challenge to make us push ourselves.
I adore all the images in the store, especially love the fact 
you can make scene's up with them..I have used 3 of my new fave images.
The geek couple have got wed...
I have merged 3 images together to make this scene up.
Most of the image was coloured with copics, the little
picture frame I made myself using my meltpot and a mould I made.
So here it is my entry for the call.....
It would be one of the best Christmas prezzies If I got a place....
Keep your fingers crossed for me...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...