Layout

Sunday 5 January 2014

Make it Colourful - Blue and Yellow

Hi Guy's I'm back again 
this time with my entry to this months Make it Crafty challenge.
This month the gals have challenged us to colour in blue & Yellow for the easy challenge,
the hard challenge is to colour the sun and water too....eeekkkk I'm gonna
give it a try later today so we will see what happens.


For my card I have used one of the MIC fairy's I normally add her to a flower so she sitting on it
but this time I left it out, but I think she's getting herself ready to take off and fly...
The card blank was cut on my cameo and the file was from the sil store.
thanks for stopping by today..
xxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeeous card, Shell - I love the design and the layers of circles! Hugs, Juliexx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wowsers, this is pretty. I like the white space, it makes your image pop and the lace is such a pretty detail x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Did I say... Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful... Good Luck x

Make it Crafty said...

Pretty card there, Shell! It's a wonderful blend of yellow and blue, not to mentiont the flowers and the butterfly that compliments the card so well.

Thank you so much for joining us this month at Make it Colourful. xo

kaylou said...

This is gorgeous Shell love the design and your colouring is fab as always, thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty. Hugs Kaylou xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...