Layout

Sunday 27 April 2014

Monochrome Pixie

Hi, whoo 2 posts in 2 days I must be ill haha,
I have promised my self I'm gonna blog at least 3 times a week 
from now on and enter a few challenges too.
So to kick off my new rule here's a card I wanted to share with you all.

I have used an image from Saturated Canary
(just wait till you see what I have got coming from Krista,
I'm so so so excited about it, will share soon)
She has been coloured with just 5 copics, I was taking part in a live 
colour-along with the amazing Alyce from Kit and Clowder
and wehn it came to using the pens I had ready, I couldn't
find them so I decided to use just my skin tones so I could keep up with the 
class.....And I have to say I'm thrilled with her.
I'm going to enter it into the following challenges....
Sweet Lilac Flowers......Monochrome
Catch The Bug....Anything Goes
Crafty Catz....Anything Goes
Fussy And Fancy.....Pearls and Lace
Thanks for stopping by today
xxx

6 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Morning Shell, gorgeous card and as always I love your work. The flowers are a perfect embellishment to your design. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck....Jo. X

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful monochrome card and loving the image. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Lilac for our challenge.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Sweet Lilac DT

May said...

WOW...Such a beautiful card, I adore the sweet image & all the elements... the attention to detail is outstanding... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenge...Hugs May x x

Mindful craft said...

Such a pretty card Shell, lovely colouring and tones.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Lilac Flowers challenge.
Good Luck
Karen (DT) xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card in those soft colours, love the pearls, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Theresa said...

stunning sepia, finished beautifully with sweet lilac flowers. thanks for entering challenge and good luck xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...