Layout

Tuesday 14 April 2009

sketch saturday


I made this card on sunday night but forgot to put it on here till now. Sorry about the poor pic but i had to use my phone because Kev has gone fishing and taken the camera with him. I really enjoy doing these sketch's, made using my new daisy and dandelion stamps and was coloured in using some prisma pencils i was given by Patsi ( oh what has she done.......... i need more now) i thought i was happy with my pro markers but these wow love them wheels are in motion as i type this to get me some of them.

I had a really lovely Easter Sunday I went to the manchester craft meet to see all the girls from blackpool again and met 2 new friends Sue & Nat it was lovely to meet you both ladies.

4 comments:

Mariska said...

What a cute card! I love the monochromatic look you've given it and that gorgeous cute puppy!! Great colouring and I completely know what you mean with wanting more colours... my pencil wallets keep filling up too :). Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!!

xxx
Mariska

Beccy said...

OMG he is adorable - love the way you have coloured him - havent tried prisma pencils, but looking at your results i think I NEED to. lol. Hugs Beccy

Gillian said...

A gorgeous card and you have coloured him beautfiully, prismas are a great medium to work with.

Gill x

Vicky said...

gorgeous card/... love the image. and the way you have pieced those papers behind it...lovely! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...