Layout

Monday 19 October 2009

sketch and stash challenge


I'm back again, you will all be fed up with me by the end of the week but I'm determined I'm gonna finish all my Christmas cards before Friday. This is my entry for the sketch and stash challenge following a fab sketch which i will use again and again. i have used my new Christmas manga girl from funky kits(great service by the way), the papers are left over from last year i haven't bought any new ones yet this year how bad is that..the sentiment is also new i got it from port sunlight last weekend.

thanks for looking Shell x

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Shell, love this cutie pie and the papers and colour combo are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Shell love your new stamp and your beautiful colouring thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

LOUISE said...

Fab card Shell, love the image, and the papers are great. Louise x

Becky said...

Stunning card Shell! Love that gorgeous image and the layout of your card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...