Layout

Tuesday 20 July 2010

A Pocket full of Posies


Ooohhh I'm so excited i have found a new challenge blog it's called A Pocket full of Posies and it's for everyone who loves flowers on their projects, i think i can safely safe I'm one of them ha ha being that I'm only just slightly obsessed with blooms of all kinds. This is my first go and this week it's a sketch to follow the dt have done some brill samples to inspire us all....

I have used the gorjuss daisy stamps coloured her with pro markers cool greys 1-5 I'm lovin these pens more and more each time i use them, i think i went a bit OTT with the flowers ha ha but i like the finished card hope you do too.

Shell x

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW another stunner! luv the colours/dp's & the flowers look lush xx Lizzy xx :)

Patsi said...

brilliant card and a perfect blog for you.

Lisa Jane said...

I think its gorgeous and the flowers look like her little headress!
Lisa ;)

coops said...

stunning card, fab image and love your colours and all tose lush flowers
xx coops xx

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hi Shell,
Love your take on the sketch and all thoes flowers make it so so pretty! Thank you for joining us over at PFOP and Good Luck! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...