Layout

Saturday 16 April 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hiya Guys, it's been a gorjuss day today. I was in work till 2 and the sun was still shining when i finished :-0).......The card i have to show you today is my prize from the sugar nellie facebook page, they run a comp every week and the winner gets to chose any sugar nellie stamp the want. I picked pillow talk i think its a fab image. I have coloured her with me pro markers and the papers are from a very old pack i found ( couldn't find any blue ones.....think i'll have to sort that out) I have followed the sketch at the sugar bowl so i'm gonna enter it into that and OMG the prize up for grabs this fortnight is fab. Thanks for looking Shell xx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card, fabulous image and lovin' all the blue :)
Kelly.x

Wiccababe said...

just beautiful, love the blue hair and she's my fave ever Sassy
Debz
xx

Fiona said...

this is fab shell...I love her blue hair!!

Fi
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Wow this is fab!

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...