Layout

Saturday 2 July 2011

Bling It On ~ Anything Goes


Hey Guy's this is a bit late but I've not even turned the computer on in the last couple of days. Do you ever get that way where you cant be bothered doin anything???? Well that's been me lately, really don't know whats up with me, But I'm in my craft room now and i want to make summit so that's a start eh.......
It's July so there is a brand new challenge on Bling It On and it's a dead easy one Anything Goes and don't forget you can enter 3 times.



My DT card for this month uses on off our sponsors images Grumpy Gnome by Meljen Designs
I just love him, i have coloured him with pro markers, and the papers are from NitWits...
Thanks for stopping by my blog Shell xx

1 comment:

coops said...

brilliant card shell.love your zingy colour combo and fab fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...