Layout

Saturday 24 September 2011

Make it colourful-White mist


Evening Guy's
no card tonight just an image for the Make It Colourful
challenge.......when i read what this week challenge was i wanted
to run and hide behind the sofa.
Zoe & the girls want you to colour white mist....
Impossible i thought, but i wanted to try it anyway..
I merged mini Morticha with the spooky graveyard
form make it crafty, the whole image was coloured with copics,
i then added the sky with my prisma's, then I added
the mist with the white prisma and used the blending pencil
for the very first time..

Thanks for looking
Shell xx

6 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Great job on your misting. I gotta go check it out. I've never done it. Love it!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is perfect.
I would love to try this. Awesome.

Kathleen said...

Well done Shell. It really looks spooky.
Kathleen x

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh this looks fab. I have just made a halloween card, I think I might try this technique too. Debs xx

coops said...

wow this is just amazing shell.your mist looks stunning and i love the images ;D

xx coops xx

Ella's Design said...

Don't know what you were worried about, Shell - you nailed the mist! Fab card! Lisa X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...