Layout

Saturday 1 October 2011

Bling it on ~ No Pattered Papers

Well can you belive it's october,
not me the weather is truly gorjuss here....
Time for another Bling It On Challenge..
This month we want to see NO PATTERNED PAPERS.


I have used one off my new Saturated Canary digi's,
have you seen them????oh wow they are all gurjuss.
She's called Poppy and I've coloured her with copics,
I've just used embossed card for the backing and although
it's very plain for me i love how it turned out....
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges
Crafts And Me.....Flowers
Truly Scrumptious......Clean & Simple.
Thanks for looking Shell xx

4 comments:

Whisper said...

Fabby card hun and that looks like a great challenge this month too, Luv Sam x

Crafteezee said...

Oh she pops on the all white background, just love this type of card and just love Saturated Canary's digi's. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

coops said...

fantastic card shell.i love the stunning image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW! Such a LOVELY card. Perfect colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight. Hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...