Layout

Sunday 30 September 2012

That Craft Place..... Backgrounds

Good Morning Guy's,
 this week at That Craft Place the challenge is backgrounds, the DT have done some amazing projects,
make sure to pop over to the challenge blog and have a peek.
I have used a Saturated Canary rubber stamp Summer for my card this week,
you can grab her here in the shop
I've coloured her with my copics, the papers are Bo Bunny not sure of the name of the pack 
the front cover has gone, the sentiment is a LOTV one and flowers and pearls are from my stash.
I have distredd all the edges with my scissors.
For my background I used broken china distress ink with a could template I made by cutting up my
Splodgeaway mat eekk I have bought a new one now....the ink goes on the card so smooth of the mat material....
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Crafty Mess....Distressed
The Paper Shelter....Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp.....Anything Goes
Thanks for looking and enjoy whats left of the weekend.
Shell 
xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what a stunning card love th ecolours perfection hugs sassyxxxxxx

Doreen said...

stunning card. The image is gorgeous and your coloring too.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Your card is fabulous,love the layout,image and embellishments,the ribbon is lush.Gorgeous distressing and ageing...

Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Craftymess.

Sandie :)

coops said...

so beautiful shell.gorgeous details and design and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww this is absolutely beautiful, that image the background scene, the flower dospay, bow and papers look awesome an excellent creation, thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter
hugs
lorraine x

Angela said...

Super Card! Love the distressed layers and the image is FAB.

Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess challenge.

Ax

Sazzle said...

Maybe Tom needs to make a cloud mask with different sorts of clouds Shell?


xx Sazzle xx

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I love this little lady, and this card is fab honey xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...hi Shell, just dropping by to say hello...new teamie Mel :)

Mandy said...

Shell your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love that cute image of Krista's and your sky looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Beccalite said...

WOW just love everything about this card. What a lush ribbon, the distressing is fab and the flowers are beautiful. Great image too and wonderful colouring.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...