Layout

Sunday 24 March 2013

B for Blooms

Evening guy's
hope you have all had a good weekend, Mine has been a crafty one.
I have made a card tonight using Vintage Violet from Saturated Canary, so love this image.
I've coloured her with my copics, I made the background with some Splodgeaway masks,
and used my Splodgeaway mat to do all the blending.
The flower blooms (the dark blue ones) are from the most amazing lady Lucinda who hand makes 
them all from scratch, you can buy them from her Facebook page HERE.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenge
 Creative Creations- the letter B- (blue & blooms)
Hope you all have a great week.


3 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful - the colours are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

coops said...

so stunning shell.i love the blues and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so talented! I love the colours in this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...