Layout

Sunday 20 April 2014

Ditzie Digi Design DT

Happy Easter
I'm having a very lazy day today, the dinner is cooking nicely
and my Granddaughter will be round later
for an easter egg hunt but apart from that I'm doing nothing.

So onto the challenge this time for Ditzie Designs.
As always it's anything goes and I have used
the dressy lady for my card today.
I coloured her first with copics then went back over her with some pencils.
I just love the effect you get with them.
The frame was cut on my cameo and the flowers are from my stash.
I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend whatever your doing.
xxx

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous. What fabulous coloring and your design is a show stopper!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Shell! Her dress has so much dimension to it! Wonderful design!

PoppyK said...

A cute card. Have a lovely day hun Katie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...