Layout

Sunday 6 July 2014

That Craft Place- Decorate a bag

Morning guy's
It's my turn to pick the challenge this week at That Craft Place.
I have chosen to decorated a bag,
it can be any type of bag, I went with one of the gorjuss cotton shopping bags
that Lisa stocks in the shop.

My son had sent me this fabulous piccy of my Granddaughter and my nephew
at the beach, playin in the sand so I printed it onto
a sheet of transfer paperand ironed it onto the plain bag.
It looked kinda plain so I added a few doodle borders using some fine liners.
Dont forget to look at the fab bags all my teamies have made too.
They have pushed the boat out and they are all brilliant.  I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Papertake Weekly....Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls....Anything Goes
thanks for stopping by today
xxx

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I love the bag Shell, great photo!

Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...