Layout

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Creative Inspirations.... All stitched up

Hi Guy's,
over at Creative Inspirations this week it's my turn to
pick the challenge and as you all know I love STITCHING
on my cards..
So this week it's all stitched up....
I also got to pick a guest dt member for the week and I asked
my mate Deb's....go and have a look at her blog I just love her cards.



Onto my card and guess what yep you guessed it my sewing machine
is playing up and i had to use faux stitches lol
I used Mikey the Elf from Saturated Canary ( I love all the Christmas images)
The papers are from cricut that I've had for years. I added a few pearls and a ribbon a bow and Mikey has been coloured with copics.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges.....
CES challenge......Inspired by a film (elf)
Crafty Catz Challenge......Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Shell xx

6 comments:

Tina said...

love the image so cute and great colors and papers

Tina

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Shell and I love the image. Thanks for playing along in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Jayne A said...

Great card. The image is really cute.

Jayne
x

coops said...

so stunning shell.i love the fun image and your papers and colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Love your sweet card and the image is coloured beautifully,thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really fabulous card - love the crisp green and red.
Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...