Layout

Friday 25 November 2011

Polka Doodles Dt Card

Polka Doodle's time again,
Whoo that means it's Friday.....
This week it's stashbox stamp week,
And there's an Italian theme,
Red Green & white like the flag....clever eh....
For my crad this week I've used James the bear from lili of the valley
And the papers are form the Magical Winter Cd from Polka Doodles...
I'm loving these papers for all my Christmas cards and cause they
are on a cd i never run out lol...
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges...
Meljen Designs....twine or string
Lili Of the Valley....anything goes
thanks for looking Shell xx

2 comments:

Daniele said...

such a sweet card Shell, love your paper choice
hugs

coops said...

stunning card shell.love the fantastic bear and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...