Layout

Monday 26 April 2010

just magnolia & papertake weekly


hello, hope you all enjoyed the lovely sunny weather we had today. It was my day off today so i enjoyed the sun in the garden with my pencils and loads of images. I have made an easel card and then i decided to add a little draw to the bottom so i can fill it with lovely chocs mmmm might buy a few more for myself he he. I'm entering this into this weeks just magnolia challenge which is anything goes, also i followed the sketch at papertake weekly though i did add some flowers so i hope it still counts.

Thanks for popping by my little blog...

Shell xx

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning ~ luv the image & the papers are soooo lush xx Lizzy xx

Mina said...

stunning easel card Shell...perfectly coloured...just beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

coops said...

wow this is stunning, just love how its got a choccy drawer :) and love the tilda.gorgeous colours and your flowers are scrummy.luv coops.xxx

Meesh said...

Gorgeous creation, Shell. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...