Layout

Monday 12 April 2010

sunday sketch and stamp and just magnolia


good morning to you all, it's a totally gorgeous day here today the sun is shining and I'm spending the day crafting what could be better? the card i have made this morning is for 2 challenges i followed the sketch over on Sunday sketch and stamp and the just magnolia challenge is to use a punch on your project. the papers are the fabby k & co i need some more i only have a few sheets left, the flowers are from my stash i have used my ms doily punch and tilda and edwin were sent to be by a friend and were coloured with my prisma's.

thanks for looking and have a great day.

shell x

6 comments:

Mira said...

This is really sweet and beautiful :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Rach said...

A beautiful card, love the peach colours that you have used. xx

Dena said...

Awe, what a sweet wedding couple!!! I love the colors you used on this! Very pretty!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Bev said...

Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Teresa said...

Stunning card shell, really love it and these are wonderful papers I love K&co too.
You have a great blog and now I'm a follower. bfn Teresa xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh Shell it's gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...