Layout

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Creative Insiprations DT card


morning all, its Wednesday so its time for another challenge

over at Creative Inspirations, this week we have a colour challenge

for you, RED, GREEN & GOLD.

I'm so sorry about the bad picture today,(if anyone has any tips for me I'd love you forever)

I have used all the silent night range by papermania for this card,

The tree has been embossed with clear powder.

I'm entering it into the following challenge.



Lexi's Creations.......Traditional colours


Create 4 Fun.........sketch

Crafty Emma's challenge......lace

Thanks for looking Shell xxx

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - i love the tree
Lisa ;)

Lizzy said...

Hi Shell! Gorgeous card, the tree looks fab :D

I got a cheap desk lamp and bought a DAYLIGHT bulb from B & Q to use when taking my pics...it works wonders :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hunni :o)
hugs and xxx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, love the classic style xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the tree it looks fab in red!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.i love the tree and really classy colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...