Layout

Monday 22 November 2010

Lili of the Valley & Totally Gorjuss


Last card for today i promise lol this card is for my Niece she is such a stroppy madam it's the perfect image for her and i love how this card turned out, the papers are dove craft again not got many left now will have to get some more me thinks. I'm entering this into the Lili Of The Valley Challenge this week its Glitter & Glitz, I'm a bit gutted cause the camera hasn't picked up the glitter her skirt and the ribbon on the prezzie is covered in angel dust and in real life it looks fab.

I followed the sketch over at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog and used non traditional Christmas colours so its perfect for Totally Gorjuss this week as well......Oh by the way the sentiment reads " Please Santa Define Good" I love it and it only cost me £1.30 from the nec.

Thanks for looking Shell xx

10 comments:

Fiona said...

beautiful card...love the colours and great take on Shana's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card....fabbie image and love the papers :o)
hugs and xxx

Mary J said...

Oh Shell, what an amazing colour combo! Totally gorjuss!!!


Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you will share more of your inspiration with us at the next challenge!

Mary J xxx

Lizzy said...

Hi Shell! luv your card hun it's gorgeous...fab image & lush colours.

xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

oh love his card shell.the image is stunning and gorgeous colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

This is a beauty Shell, love that stamp and your sentiment, great colours too! Teresa xx

Tracy said...

Just took a peek at all the cards on your 1st page. They are all beautiful. I love them all.

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Shell. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x

Gloria Stengel said...

Totally fab! I love the image. My daughter was quite the little madame when she was a toddler so I love these images!

Kat said...

I love that image. And that is a great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...