Layout

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Colour in Green


Evening guy's,
I hope your all well, me well I've been to the doc's
for injections in my heels. I've been in pain
for about 12 months now and it wasn't getting any better
so after hounding the doctor he said we could try
steroid and cortisone injections.
I now can walk around pain free I really feel
like I have new feet :-)



Anyway enough waffle and onto my card.
Make It Colourful have challenged us to colour in green.
I have used a digi by Inked Paws you can find them on facebook here.
I used BG49, W5 & W7
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Make it colourful....colour in Green
Papertake weekly......One for the girls
Lollipop crafts....white with a splash of colour
Crazy Challenge....No designer paper
Thanks for looking Shell xxx

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details and beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! ;)

coops said...

wow this is fabulous shell.i love the white on white and really stunning image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

I really love this! Such a pretty card and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining our white and a splash challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
Tammy

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card. Your coloring is pretty fantastic. That green is really pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!
;)

scrap joanny said...

amazing card , great image and perfect for us chalenge - thank so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs joanna

Jill said...

stunning card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...