Layout

Friday 2 March 2012

A new challenge blog


Morning guy's,
I found a new challenge blog that started yesterday.
It's called Inked Paws and for the first challenge they are giving us 2 free digi's
to used so we ccan follow the challenge theme of
all creatures great and small.



Here's my card for the challenge I have used Me & My Friend.
I think this is the first time I have ever coloured a horse and I
am quite pleased with the result.
The papers are first edition and the flowers are made using a
Marianne Design die..
thanks for stopping by today...
Shell xx

4 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

Lovely card, your colouring is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at inked paws, remember you can enter another card! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs x

Elaine ♥ said...

Beautiful card, lovely layout and I love your gorgeous paper roses and colouring :)

Thanks for joining us at Inked Paws this challenge :)

Elaine ♥

Unknown said...

Love the way you've coloured the image (I think when I did it I coloured a bit of the rabbit as the horse (woops))! Beautiful card, and love the colour scheme you've used!
Nat -x-

Mel said...

Aww so cute!
This is just super sweet! I love the wee image and the gorjuss roses!
Hugs melly xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...