Layout

Sunday 8 June 2014

That Craft Place DT

Morning Guy's
Yey it's time for team B to take the reigns off team A
And for our first go we have a corker of a challenge for you.
Make something for a Man/boy.
I have used Whovian and I just love her, cause I adore Dr Who lol
The Dalek I cut on my cameo and the image has been coloured with
my pro markers this time. The background was done with
distress inks...

It fits into the following challenges...
Bearly mine......One for the boys
CCC Digi Creations....use a digi/die cut
Totally Gorjuss....Embossing
thanks for stopping by today 
xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, very classy card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Unknown said...

Great card, perfect for a male card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this month x

Jay said...

This is a lovely quirky card, I adore your colouring of the image and the die cut is genius!!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week, hope to see you next time. Cuddles Jay DT x

Kat said...

Great card Shell. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

PoppyK said...

I love this card. Have a great day and keeeeeeeeep crafting x Katie xx

PoppyK said...

I love this card. Have a great day and keeeeeeeeep crafting x Katie xx

carol said...

Hello..Lovely pretty card, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation withus at BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

Jules said...

What a great take on Dr Who, this is a great man's card. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...