Layout

Monday 16 June 2014

Sugar & Spice

Morning Guy's
I wanted to share a little frame I made for my Granddaughter
to put in the bedroom...She is crazy for Mermaids and as soon as I saw this
new image from Saturated Canary I knew she'd love it.

Ney's favorite colour is red so she had to be red..
I'm so pleased with my colouring on this one is all done in promarkers
not a copic in sight lol....

Onto my next part I happen to know that something big, well 2 things really,
are about to burst into the craft world..
I'd like you to meet Sugar and Spice.
I have seen some of these stamps and all I can say is you are gonna adore them 
as much as I do...
Oh I can't wait,  you will be able to get them exclusively

My frame fits into the following challenges....
Anything but a card.....Summer (mermaid beach summer lol)
The ABC Challenge....Nautical 
Moving along with the times.....clean and simple
Creative Moments.....anything goes/Monochromatic
Don't forget to keep your eyes open for 
Sugar & Spice
your all gonna love them..
Shell xxx

6 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

What a lucky granddaughter. Fabulous colouring and the frame sets it off brilliantly. Thanks for sharing with us at Anything But A Card this time.

Mrs Beez said...

What a lucky granddaughter. Fabulous colouring and the frame sets it off brilliantly. Thanks for sharing with us at Anything But A Card this time.

Wildfire said...

Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

Petya DT

Jennie Atkinson said...

Great colouring and what a super frame. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Anything But A Card for our Summer Lovin challenge. Jennie

Nikki Stalker said...

What a gorgeous image in lovely colours. Great project. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Margaret said...

This is wonderful! I'm sure your granddaughter absolutely loved it! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...