Layout

Sunday 19 July 2015

Saturated Canary Fashion Decades

Good morning and a happy Sunday to you all....
Today I have to share with you that if you pop over to
the Saturated Canary blog, you might just see ME!!!! on there
well, not me but a card of mine, you know what I mean lol.
 
can you tell I'm a tad excited still <3 nbsp="" p="">

I used one of the fashion decades girls this one is the 40's
I coloured her with my pencils and the papers were a total bargain
I got them for 50p from my local market they are 12x12 (no name on them though)
flowers as always from Sweet Lilac Flowers and I
added a little Gesso to a few edges..
Thanks for stopping by today.
have a great day x
 

3 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Beautifully done. Love it.

kolina said...

stunning <3

Jacee said...

Great design, love the sassy lady!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...