Layout

Monday 13 July 2015

Saturated Canary GDT

Morning, I have the most amazing news to share,
a while ago Krista from Saturated Canary held a GDT call on the Facebook group
and I was chosen alongside some amazing crafters to join the DT for the summer...
I'm still walking around with the biggest grin ever.........
 
At the moment there is a fabulous competition running alongside so fab new
fashion inspired images, and they are on a special offer for a short while.
Check out the details here on how to enter.
 
here's my 1st GDT card using the 90's girl 
 
So far she's my fave, but I know that will change when I colour another lol
I'm so fickle haha
 
Have a fab day and be quick getting the new images before the price goes up
to the normal price.
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...