Layout

Sunday 19 August 2012

I'm Excited whoo hoo

Morning guy's
I have some fab news to share, I'm now part of the fabulous DT
over at That Craft Place...
It is a brilliant team and I still cant believe I'm working with these ladies
they are all so talented..Thanks for having me girlies....


My first challenge is VINTAGE and oh can I say this had me stumped so I pulled out Tilda
and used what I call the freezer crackle technique (I dont know what it's really called)
Hopefully you can see it a little better in this close up pic.
I have coloured Tilda with copics, the papers are Bo Bunny...You can get all your
supplies from Here.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
Craft Your Days Away....Anything Goes
Thanks for looking.
Shell xxx

4 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Beautiful ribbon and magnificent borders. Congratulations ! It's successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Words and Pictures said...

Congrats on your first DT piece for That Craft Place... it's such a lovely card!
Alison x

Carissa said...

This is gorgeous. Such a beautiful vintage feel.
Thanks for joining our monochromatic challenge at Charisma last week. Hope you will play again soon.
Carissa :)

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

Caz CYDA DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...