Layout

Saturday 4 August 2012

The Great Outdoors

Afternoon all,
Today I have a card to share with you using one of my favourite
saturated canary images she's called Orchid Love.
I've coloured her with copics, the papers are from first edition, the cloth I have used on this is actually gauze the dentist gave my son when he had a tooth out,
in true crafters style I took it off him and gave him some cotton wool, he didn't need to use it anyway lol....



I made this card for the Saturated Canary Challenge, this fortnight the theme is
The Great Outdoors.
It also fits into the challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey which is Anything Goes.
thanks for stopping by today Shell xxx

11 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Beautifully coloured image and love your card layout. Have now become a follower after seeing your link on the Polka doodles FB page.

Lou
x

Lou Sims said...

Beautifully coloured image and love your card layout. Have now become a follower after seeing your link on the Polka doodles FB page.

Lou
x

coops said...

so stunning shell.really gorgeous sc image and design :D

xx coops xx

Lou Sims said...

... but whats more embarrassing, is we're on the same DT and I didn't have you on my PD list. So very embarrassed.

Lou
x

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah shell!
hun this is so pretty, I love those little flowers and your colouring rocks!
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Christy Beans said...

Super coloring and a pretty card! And that gauze is a great accent! LOL =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey! ~Christy

Joey said...

Shell this is gorgeous, beautiful colourwork. Joey x

Diana said...

Gorgeous Shell, and just love the gauze comment! It made me giggle, but a great idea. Now where is that dental pack they gave me. Di.xx

Debs said...

hey missus..gorgeous hon..loving the added dotty details :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing,thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

Denimo said...

What a FAB card hun! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge this time. Come back again. Hugs, Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...