Layout

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Redonkulous Designs DT Day


Hi there, I'm back with my Redonkulous Designs DT card.


I just love all Sheryl's images..and this one is no exception.
I'd like to send Sheryl and her Hubby my congrats on the birth of their new baby girl.
Whoo hoo congrats guy's cant wait to see some piccy's..
Don't forget to pop to Kim's blog to see what the other dt have done this week.

My card this week used the fab Ribbit Girl
As always she has been coloured with copics..
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges...
Bearly Mine.... Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts....Anything Goes
Thanks for looking
Shell xxx

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Fabulous card Shell. xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card. What a great image. Debs xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love that image and your beautiful colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kimberly said...

Sweet...such a fun image and you coloured her up fabulously...tfs

Aud said...

A great card Shell, love that stamp its so cute.Aud x

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Love it Shell! Love the colours and the papers. Thanks so much for your well wishes! The whole family is still adjusting to our new bundle of joy and I am itching to get creating again! =)
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...