Layout

Thursday 17 May 2012

Charisma Cardz DT card


Morning Guy's
Time for another challenge from team Carly
over at Charisma Cardz...
This week we want to see you use a metal charm.




I made myself something for a change lol.
I made a door hanging for my craft room door.
I thought Copica from Saturated Canary was perfect for this.
I have coloured her of course with my copics, and I have used all my favourite
things on it..
I'd like to enter it into a few challenges...
Bunny Zoe's Craft.....Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts......Anything Goes
Saturated Canary.....May Flowers
Thanks for stopping by Shell xx

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

This so beautifl Shell..love the image and fabulous colouring. love all the details... the pearls, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty . I love how you created the frame around the image
Lisa x

coops said...

so beautiful shell.gorgeous image and colours and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

oh wow shell, thats stunning, all those little pearls around the frame look so pretty.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Mina said...

wow Shell stunning card, I love the frame...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...