Layout

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Creative Inspirations Anything Goes


Morning Guy's
Well the weather here has been fabulous for the last few days
and guess what it's my day off today and yep it's rubbish today.....
so I'll be spending it in my craft room instead of in the garden lol.

This week at Creative Inspirations it's our anything goes challenge...

For my card this week I have used a Saturated Canary image and I coloured
her with copics and pro markers.
The skin was done with pro markers following Kimberly's tutorial that
you can find here..


I so enjoyed colouring this one, the hair took me well over an hour but
I think it was worth it I love how it turned out..
The flowers are from wild orchid crafts and hobbycraft,
I also added some pins that I have had for ages and forgot all about lol.
I'm entering it into the following challenges...
Bearly mine challenges.....Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday.....Dig out the old (my pins)
Thanks for stopping by today
Shell xxx

11 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful I love her hair. I wonder how long it too you to color her gorgeously flowing her. Love the design of your card and those roses.

Hugs,
Kate

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, wow you've got more patience than me. I'd have given up long before the hour was up. Debs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shell
A gorgeous card beautifully coloured and love the image,thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine
Hugs Dianne xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautifully coloured image. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

coops said...

wow so stunning shell.she is a gorgeous image and fantastic colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

wow, what a beauty - coloured to perfection Shell
Debz
xx

Tracy said...

Your card is gorgeous.
I love your colouring of this image :)

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautifully designed and the flowers are a perfect accent! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Annette said...

OMG that hair is amazing, you should be doing a tutorial on that one. It's fab. I always go for brown hair cos it is much easier, I just can't seem to do black.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge DT
xx

Caroljenks said...

This is just beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and I love the papers.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous colouring and sultry feel to your card thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine challenges and good luck hugs Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...