Layout

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Redonkulous Designs DT Day


I'm back again,
this time I wanted to share my new Redonkulous Designs DT card,
I've used the brilliant Shopping Diva digi,


Ive used my new boho chic papers from first edition and she has been
coloured with copics and promarkers...
I'm really into the papers overlapping the edges of cards,
altough I think I need a bit of practice..
Now hop over to Kim's Blog Here and take a look at the other
DT's cards they are amazing..
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges.
Papertake Weekly.... Anything Goes
Crafty Catz.....Anything Goes..
See you tomorrow with another card.
Shell xx

7 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty. I love the colors of your card.

Hugs,
Kate

Kimberly said...

Fantastic card...oh how i want to make an easel card..one day..Your colouring is super fine and love the colour pallet..wonderful.tfs

Julie said...

Great card, Shell - love the design and the layers, such pretty colours too! Hugs, Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Oh, so beautiful Shell! I love all of the colours & embellishments. Super job! You are too hard on yourself! The papers over the edges look fabulous! :)

coops said...

so stunning shell.fabulous design and i love the fun image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Great card.
I really like how you coloured the background of this image.
Your colours go perfectly with these papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...