Layout

Friday 18 May 2012

Polka Doodles Friday


Yay it's Friday
Polkadoodles Friday to be precise lol.
This week we want you to make a wedding card with a difference.
Something old, something new, something borrowed & something blue..

I also tried something new for me no colouring eekk....

My something old is my embossing folder, something new is my flower punch,
something borrowed is my sentiment (off a friend) and something blue
is my flowers..
The images are off the pretty sweet & pretty tuff cd's

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
House Of Gilli...Embossing
Stamp with Fun.....Wedding
thanks for looking Shell xxx

4 comments:

coops said...

stunning card shell,your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Laine said...

Wow!! So clean and simple. I love it. The image is wonderful and the colour touches added by the flowers just make it pop.
Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionista Challenge this month. Good luck with the Challenge and we hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Laine
X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie Z said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Fashionista.
Hugs Natalie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...